Dear Valued Customers,
Your safety is our priority! Peugeot Malaysia would like to inform you that every outlet - Showroom and Service Centre are handled with utmost care in a completely sanitized environment to assure you a germ-free and worry-free customer experience.
A strict sanitizing process is implemented to ensure the cleanliness and safety of both customers and staffs of Peugeot showroom and service centres.
Below is the sanitizing process that is practiced daily:
- Customer area/access/touch points will be sanitized regularly on a daily basis.
- All staffs will be equipped with approved clinical face mask and sanitizing their hands frequently.
- The body temperature of all customers and staffs will be checked before entering the outlet. Customers or staffs with high body temperature will not be allowed to enter the showroom and the appointment will be rescheduled.
- All customers and staffs will be offered hand sanitizers upon entering outlet.
- All staffs to practice Social Distancing with visitors at all times
- All Test Drive Units will be sanitized before and after EVERY test drive session by the Sales Consultants.
- Service centre will adopt a "Key Drop Off" concept and every car will be sanitized before and after the service is completed.
- Sales and Service Consultants will sanitize all materials before giving to visitors. However, we would recommend for customers to request for e-brochures instead. We highly encourage customers to do their Service Payment via Online Transaction.
Please do not hesitate to let the outlet manager know if you notice any SCs not adhering to the sanitizing processes above.
Management of Nasim Sdn Bhd